skip navigation

This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.

WELCOME TO VVC's Online Help System


Am I required to have a high school diploma or GED to attend Victor Valley College?

You are not required to have a high school diploma to attend Victor Valley College or any community college in the state of California as long as you are 18 years of age.

Here are the steps to enrollment:

Step 1: Complete an Admissions Application for the college at

Step 2: Sign up for and complete a New Student Orientation (visit Bldg. 55 or call 760-245-4271 ext. 2296 or 2531)

Step 3: Complete your Math/English assessment (Bldg. 52, Window 18; open Mon-Fri 8:30 - 3:00 p.m. on a walk-in basis)

Step 4: Meet with a VVC Counselor (if necessary) in Bldg. 55 (Counseling and Administration)

This should help you get started!

Categories: Counseling
Was this helpful?