skip navigation

This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.

WELCOME TO VVC's Online Help System


Does Victor Valley College offer the high school diploma or the GED?

VVC does not offer courses for the GED or High School Diploma for college credit. The following adult schools offer GED/High School diploma preparation:

- Adelanto and Victor Valley Adult School (high school diploma only)
  (760) 955-3300 ext. 10271

-Hesperia Adult School (high school diploma and GED)
  (760) 244-1771 ext. 110
Categories: Counseling
Was this helpful?